- 28 oz. frozen bag potatoes o’brien
- 9 oz. package pork or beef chorizo, raw and crumbled
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 10 oz. can green or red enchilada sauce
- ½ cube butter, melted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 c. shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- 6-8 flour tortillas
- Preheat your oven to 375. Mix all the ingredients except the cheese and tortillas in a large mixing bowl. Arrange the mixture evenly on a parchment covered or non-stick sprayed sheet pan.
- Place in the oven and bake 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and evenly layer on the cheese. Cook and additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spoon about 1 c. of the cooked mixture onto the tortillas. Roll into burritos and serve warm.