For the Oats
- 1 ¾ c. old fashioned oats
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 ½ c. milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. blueberries
- Vanilla yogurt for serving
For the Crumb Topping
- ¼ c. cold butter (1/2 stick), cut into cubes
- ¼ c. sugar
- ¼ c. flour
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, egg, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour the milk mixture over the oats mixture and stir to combine. Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick spray and pour in the oatmeal mixture. Cover and store overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning, make the crumb topping by cutting together the cold butter, sugar, flour, and maple syrup. This can be done with a fork, but the finished crumble should look like small peas.
- Preheat your oven to 350. Remove the oats from the fridge, uncover and top with the crumble mixture. Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top. If the top hasn’t browned by this time, just turn on the broiler, watched for a minute or two. Spoon into a bowl and serve warm with a dollop of vanilla yogurt. Enjoy!