1,211 new cases have been reported, for a total of 353,700.
8,264 new tests have been performed, for a total of 2,070,190. The seven-day rolling average of positive cases is now 1,183 per day, or roughly 16.2% of those tested.
335 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19. 13,828 people have been hospitalized with the virus since March of 2020.
Five new deaths have been reported, for a total of 1,733. The newly reported deaths include:
- 3 females
- older than 85, Salt Lake County resident, not hospitalized
- between 45-64, Tooele County resident, long-term care facility resident
- older than 85, Millard County resident, not hospitalized
- 2 males
- between 65-84, Weber County resident, hospitalized at time of death
- between 65-84, Uintah County resident, hospitalized at time of death
21,204 additional vaccines have been administered, for a total of 404,085