We're all feeling a little stressed in 2020. But did you know the colors you surround yourself with, decorate with, wear or even smell... can help you ease anxiety and feelings of depression?
Julie Yearsley with My Social Core joined us with five colors that can help you get through the holidays with less stress.
- Pale Blue. Julie says the color is peaceful, tranquil and sedating and is also a good color as you meditate.
- Royal Blue. Also good for meditating, Julie says royal blue brings out feelings of trust and is very insightful.
- Violet. This color is relaxing, soothing and a grounding color. It's also meditative.
- Pale Violet. Julie says this is the most cooling and spiritual color.
- White. This is the "mother of all colors" and will return you to a feeling of one with your whole self.
So how can you bring these colors in to your life? Julie says it's simple. You can use them in your home, she suggests sheets on your bedding to rest easily. Or, she says you can dress in the colors and get healing benefits as you're wearing them. Or even by smelling your colors with oils and misters. In fact, Julie says scent is the fastest way to bring these colors into your life.
You can learn more at mysocialcore.com.