Melissa Sackett, The Difficult Mommy Blogger, says you don't have a spend a ton of money to make a cute Valentine's box for your kids.
She joined us with five ways to make an easy-epic Valentine's box.
1. Use what you have. "I've never ever bought a box for my kids. Look around your house, trust me, you'll have a box that will work Use your imagination," Melissa says.
2. Use a hot glue gun. She says a glue stick won't hold and other glues take too long to dry.
3. Either make homemade Valentine cards or a box, but don't try to do both. She says, "Your kids won't care either way".
4. Easy box - a piñata. Melissa says if you don't have time to make something but your kiddo is insisting on a certain character, go grab a piñata and cut a hole and you good to go!
5. Don't sweat it! If you don't have time to do anything fancy, your kids will still have a fun time, even with a grocery bag mailbox. You got this!
You can follow Melissa at: Facebook.