Valentine`s Day comes once a year, but that expressing love and affection in a relationship is something that needs to happen every day. Love is an action word that needs to be practiced regularly.
Relationship Coach Val Baldwin says one in six couples have sex less than once a month, she says that means people are sex starved! A loving relationship is one of the most important parts of a relationship... so how do you bring back that loving feeling?
Here are Val's 5 suggestions:
1. Think about what's going on, and why you aren't feeling that desire.
2. Talk about it in a respectful way with your partner.
3. Remember to touch your partner. Even holding hands or cuddling will help you feel closer.
4. Get it on the calendar! That's right, make a date because scheduling it makes it a priority.
5. Just do it! If you're waiting for the "right mood" it may not ever happen.
For more relationship advice please visit: valbaldwin.com