Tuesday, February 11 is Clean Out Your Computer Day.
IT Expert with Family Tech, Sarah Kimmel joined us with 5 tips to clean out your computer inside and out.
1. Use Malwarebytes to scan your computer for malware.
2. Remove any installed applications you don't use anymore.
3. Open the Downloads folder on your computer and delete anything you no longer need.
4. Look through photos and delete bad pictures and put the good ones into more permanent storage.
5. Use canned air and a handheld vacuum to clean out all the dust and crumbs from your computer or the keyboard.
If you have questions, you can email Sarah at Sarah@famiytech.biz or for more information please visit: Familytech.biz