Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails or Mocktails are sure to make your New Year's Eve celebration even more festive!
They're created by Ruthie Knudsen of Cooking with Ruthie and she shared her recipe with us.
Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time10 minutes
• 1 liter Canada Dry Ginger Ale
• 1 64 ounce bottle great value cranberry pomegranate juice
• 2 pomegranates or 2 packages pomegranate seeds
• 2 cups fresh whole cranberries
• 12 small sprigs rosemary
• 1 ounce vodka per cocktail
• sugar and water, garnish rims
1. Thread 2 whole cranberries on the bottle of each sprig of rosemary; set aside.
2. Dip the rim of each cocktail glass in water and then sugar; set aside.
3. Place 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds in the bottom of each glass.
4. Add 1/4 cup cranberry pomegranate juice, 1 ounce vodka, and fill remaining room with Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
5. Gently stir and add a rosemary/cranberry sprig.
You can get more recipes at cookingwithruthie.com