Last week Mike Wilson from Any Hour Services showed us one of the main reasons a toilet won't stop running — the flapper.
He showed us how to fix it even without any tools.
This week, he's showing us the other common problem that causes toilets to keep running — a fill valve.
Mike says you can fix it yourself in ten easy steps:
1. Remove Lid and Mark Water Level
2. Turn Off Water
3. Flush to Drain and Remove Extra Water
4. Remove Water Supply Line
5. Remove Old Fill Valve
6. Install New Fill Valve
7. Attach Refill Tube to Overflow Pipe
8. Reconnect Water Supply Line
9. Turn On Water and Check for Leaks
10. Adjust Water Level if Needed
To watch Mike do it step-by-step, click here.
Any Hour Services, Our Official Home Services Partner of The PLACE, and can help you with your plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning needs.
You can visit anyhourservices.com to learn more.