We all love food and that’s why we love chatting with our friend Chase, SLC Foodie. This week he joined Jenny Hardman to chat about Mr. Charlie's Chicken Fingers and Blueblue.
Mr. Charlie's Chicken Fingers – Draper and Murray
- The loaded Nashville Fries - Cheese fries, top them with boneless wings smothered in Nashville sauce, stack that with coleslaw and pickles, and finish it off with our signature Charlie’s sauce.
- The Plate - 5 Fingers, Slaw, Fries, 2 Sauces and Texas Toast
Blueblue – West Valley
- Cheese Berries - Fresh strawberries, blueberries, Jasmine tea all topped with cheese foam
- Cocoa Treasure - Brown sugar boba, crystal boba, Oreo, whipped cream, milk, then cocoa powder topped
- Pineapple and Lemon - real lemon, pineapple, and four seasons green tea.
You can find more of Chase's foodie findings on: