If breakfast is your favorite meal, you may want to eat breakfast food for lunch too. Chase from Salt Lake Foodie has you covered in this week's #TakeoutTuesday.
Chase says breakfast lovers have to check out Penny Ann's Cafe with locations in Salt Lake City, Draper and Taylorsville.
- Hot Cake Sandwich two eggs and three strips of bacon sandwiched between three Heavenly Hot Cakes, served with butter and syrup
- Stuffed French Toast White Chocolate Chip and Raspberry
- Reuben thinly sliced fresh corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and thousand island dressing grilled to perfection on marbled rye
But if it's traditional lunch menu items you're craving, Chase isn't leaving you out. He recommends stopping by Blue Lemon. They have locations in Farmington, Sandy, Salt Lake City, Cottonwood Heights and Highland.
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wrap grilled chicken, carrots, green onions, cilantro, cashews, cabbage & sesame ginger & sweet chili sauces with crisp Boston bib butter lettuce to wrap
- Short Rib Grilled Cheese short ribs with melted white cheddar, vine ripened tomatoes, crisp lettuce and horseradish aioli or bbq demi-glace on grilled sourdough
- Street Tacos - seasoned peppers & onions, topped with creamy southwest sauce, slaw or lettuce, salsa fresca, & fresh cilantro. Served with house salsa, guacamole & chili dusted corn chips