It's better for your hair to not wash it every day.
And ladies, let's face it - it takes so much time to wash and style.
There are ways to make it last as long as possible in-between washes, with these tips from Jennifer Johnson, owner of proDo Blow Dry Bar.
1. Sleep with it up on top of your head (Jennifer suggests using a scrunchie or a Helix)
2. Shower Cap when you shower
3. Dry Shampoo on in-between days
4. Oil your ends ( Utah dry weather! It's like lotion for your hair)
5. Double wash ( Use a detox for first wash- Jennifer suggests Maxi Wash by Kevin Murphy)
proDo Blow Dry Bar has locations in Lehi, South JOrdan & Draper. Find more information at prodoblowdrybar.com.