Performers from some of Las Vegas Strip's hottest shows, including Cirque du Soleil are in Utah for a Drive-In Drag Show.
It's happening September 11-12 at 7:30 p.m. at 4998 Galleria Drive in Murray.
We talked with Edie, host of Dreamland Drive-In about the show, and some of his tips for being bold!
Edie was the host from 'Zumanity' and has performed more than 5,500 shows for more than 6 million people.
This show is named one of the 'best drive-in experiences' by Conde Nast Traveler and one of the top drive-ins worth getting into gear for' by Financial Times, guests will watch from the safety of their cars, while honking their horns, flashing their lights and singing along.
A portion of proceeds will benefit three deserving nonprofits helping LGBTQ+ communities : Encircle, Utah Pride Center and Equality Utah to secure equal rights and protections for LGBTQ+ Utahns and their families.
Ticket packages are based on a per vehicle basis:
• $99 Super Saver for 4 people (limited quantity)
• $59 Date Night for 2 people
• $119 General Admission for 4 people
• $125 Dinner and Show for 4 people. Includes $40 meal voucher
• $150 VIP Dinner and Show for 4 people. Includes $60 meal voucher and special seating in a rental car or art car
Get more information and tickets at driveindragshow.com.
Edie also shared some of his personal tips to be "bold":
1. One of his favorite mantras is 'At the moment of commitment the entire universe conspires to assist you.' It's by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe but Edie learned it from an interview Barbra Streisand gave years ago. She lives by it. And he tries to.
2. Go for your goals and never look back.
3. Sometimes life throws you left turns, take them.
4. If a wall goes up and it gets in the way of your path, tear it down.
5. Always wonder what's on the other side of the fence.