The 80s wavy hair look is back and Jennifer Johnson from Pro Do is showing us 3 ways to achieve the perfect look:
1. BRAIDED: It's easy and doesn't require and hair tools.
- Pros= No heat, lasts for DAYS!
- Cons= Not consistent, not everyone knows how to braid, ends are usually too straight
2. FLAT IRON: If you don't want to buy a new hair tool and already have a flat iron you can use it to get the wavy look.
- Pros= Most people have one.
- Cons= Not easy to do on yourself, difficult to get consistent.
3. 3 Barreled Iron: For the perfect wavy look use this technique.
- Pros= Easy and consistent
- Cons= None, my fav technique.
To get an even better wavy look make sure to have these products on hand:
1. Heat protector
2. Cream or Gel
3. Beach spray
Pro Do has three locations Draper, Lehi, and South Jordan!
For more information or to make an appointment visit prodoblowdrybar.com