This recipe that uses Godiva chocolate is a decadent treat that will make the chocolate lovers in your life so very happy!
The chocolate covered fruit kabobs are every bit as fabulous as Godiva chocolate strawberries with the extra flavor pop of banana.
Ruthie Knudsen from Cooking with Ruthie joined us with a copycat recipe.
Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabobs (copycat)
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time2 minutes
Total Time12 minutes
- 1 C dark chocolate chips
- 4-5 fresh whole strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 4 skewers
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- Cut strawberries into 3-4 pieces.
- Cut bananas into 1 inch chunks.
- Alternate strawberries and bananas on skewers.
- Place skewers on parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds.
- Stir until smooth, microwave 15 additional seconds if needed.
- Drizzle melted chocolate back and forth over each skewer.
- Let chocolate cool and set firm.
For more recipes please visit cookingwithruthie.com.