With Cinco de Mayo coming up, we wanted to get a spicy recipe -- and the Salsa Queen and her friend Steve, the Foody Fellowship delivered!
The Salsa Queen says they're delivering to your home now, and taking extra security precations with a new plastic seal covering te salsa.
Right now she's offering a 10 percent discount, use code "Cinco" when ordering online at salsaqueen.com
Pulled Pork Nachos
- Tortilla Chips to your liking
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Mozzarella Cheese
- BBQ sauce
- Mango Pineapple Salsa from Salsa Queen
- Black Beans
- Sweet Corn
- Put spread your chips and cheese on a metal tray.
- Evenly distribute the other toppings.
- Heat in oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until you can visible see the cheese melted
- Pull out the tray and pour the salsa all over the chips
You can follow Steve at: foodyfellowship.com