Ruthie Knudsen from Cooking with Ruthie says her recipe for Wild Blueberry Pistachio Power Bites are so good for you, but they taste like they should not be!
Ruthie says she keeps a batch of them in the fridge because they are packed with amazing nutrition!
They have oats, dried blueberries, pistachios, almond nut butter, chia seeds, milled flax seed and a drizzle of melted chocolate to keep your family fueled and happy all day!
Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time10 minutes
• 1 cup whole oats
• 1/2 cup almond butter
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1/4 cup milled flax seed
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1/3 cup dried wild blueberries
• 1/4 cup golden raisins
• 1/3 cup raw pistachios
• 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks, melted to drizzle
1. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. (except dark chocolate)
2. Using a wooden spoon; stir until combined.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls and set on parchment paper.
4. Melt dark chocolate and drizzle over bites, allow to set, cover, and refrigerate.
5. Store in air tight container and refrigerate.
6. Bites keep well in fridge for up to 7 days.
7. Enjoy your Wild Blueberry Pistachio Power Bites Recipe!
For more recipes, please visit: cookingwithruthie.com.