by Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
Halloween Shaped Tortillas:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 20 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Cut tortillas with a Halloween shaped cookie cutter; place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
Spray tortilla cut-outs with cooking spray; sprinkle with reserved cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice or nutmeg, vanilla and ginger; beat until blended. Serve warm or chilled with tortilla cut-outs.