By Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 2 small red peppers, cut in strips
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated orange zest
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook sesame seeds in large, dry nonstick skillet over medium heat until golden and fragrant. Set aside. Put chicken and cornstarch in ziplock bag; add salt and pepper. Seal and shake to coat. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in same skillet until hot, but not smoking. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes until opaque in center. Remove to a large plate. Cover with foil.
Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add bok choy stalks and peppers. Stir-fry 5 minutes until almost crisp-tender. Add bok choy leaves and water chestnuts; stir-fry 2 minutes. Mix remaining ingredients. Stir into skillet. Return chicken; stir until simmering. Place on serving plate; sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.