by Jennifer Burns, Jamba Juice
- 1 package flatbread pitas or Naan bread
- 1/3 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 poblano chilies, seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup barbeque chicken, cut into bit size pieces, cooked
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Lay flatbread pitas or Naan bread pieces on a baking dish. Brush 2-3 teaspoons of barbeque sauce on each one.
In a large frying pan brought up to medium-high heat, add the oil. Sauté the peppers, chilies with salt and pepper for 3-4 minutes or until slightly soft. Add the corn and beans; stir through.
Sprinkle some of the mozzarella and cheddar on each flatbread on top of the barbeque sauce. Divide the vegetable mixture and barbeque chicken on each flatbread. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the flatbread is golden brown. Serve immediately.