By Jennifer Burns, Dan's Market
- 1 15 oz can of white beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce or any spicy chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro (reserve 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro for garnish)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with crackers, pita bread, carrots, celery, radishes or any raw vegetable.
Note: Add additional water to make the dip smoother.