by Jennifer Burns, Dan's Market
- 4 wraps or large tortillas
- 2 cups Swiss or Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (6-ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained well
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup olives, chopped, any kind
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place the wraps on a greased baking sheet. Evenly distribute the cheese on each. Bake for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.
In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, parsley or cilantro, olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, zest, lemon juice, cayenne, salt and pepper. Pour about 2/3 the dressing over the tuna mixture and toss to combine. In a separate bowl, pour the rest of the dressing over the greens and tomato with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
Place some tuna salad onto each wrap or tortilla. Top with some of the lettuce and tomato mixture. Roll the wraps and serve.