by Jennifer Burns, Dan's Market
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- 8 slices bread, any kind, lightly toasted
- 10 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, onion, mustard, relish, hot sauce, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; mash together. Stir in mayo or Greek yogurt.
Divide the egg salad among 4 toast slices. Top with the bacon, lettuce and tomato slices. Season the tomato with salt and pepper. Top with other toast piece. Serve immediately.