by Jennifer Burns, Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute
- 1 large lime, zest and 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 8 ounces smoked turkey breast, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 4 whole wheat wraps or tortillas
In a large bowl grate 1/4 tsp lime peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon on lime juice. Add the next 9 ingredients. Mix well.
Add some of the spinach leaves on the bottom of each wrap or tortilla. Top with some of the turkey, mango mixture. Roll like a burrito. To serve, cut into 2 pieces.