by Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can mild chili peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 fresh lime, juice and zest
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Combine corn, onion, tomato, green bell pepper and chili peppers in mixing bowl. Set aside.
Combine Dressing ingredients and mix well. Add dressing to salad ingredients. Toss to coat.
Serve with tortilla chips.