- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup canola or olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Place carrot, oil, vinegar, onion, ginger, soy sauce and honey or sugar in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the arugula, pineapple, orange, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well with desired amount of dressing. Top with sesame seeds and onions. Serve immediately.