- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped Fernwood Mint Sandwich chocolates
- 6 oz. (about 30) Fernwood Mint Sandwich chocolates
(recipe uses 1 box of 14 oz. box of Fernwood Mint Sandwich or (2) 6 oz. boxes of Mint Sandwich)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9×13 pan and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together flour, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter on low. Whisk in sugar and vanilla. Remove from heat and add the eggs.
4. Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and blend. Stir in 1 cup chopped mints.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes and, immediately after removing from oven, place reserved 6 oz. Fernwood mints on top. Let sit for 5 minutes and smooth the melted chocolate on top like frosting. Let cool and serve.
Sponsor: Utah’s Own Fernwood Candy