- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced, any color
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400º F. Spread the pecans on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing once, until toasted, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool.
Bring 2 tablespoons up to medium heat in a large frying pan. Add the beans, peppers, onion, no salt seasoning and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic. Cook another minute.
In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining oil, vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, no salt seasoning and pepper. Add the green bean and pepper mixture. And the pecans and toss to combine.
Note: This recipe makes a great warm side dish or let cool for a delicious salad.