PROVO, Utah – The numbers are in and Brigham Young University has clenched the title of the nation’s most “stone-cold sober” school for the 17th year in a row.
On the other end, Syracuse is top party school in the U.S., according to The The Princeton Review’s findings.
The Princeton Review said it surveys 130,000 students at 379 top colleges to be able to rate the schools in numerous categories.
The top 379 colleges will be listed in The Princeton Review’s annual college guide which goes on sale Tuesday for $23.99.
Here are a few other lists to hold you over until the full review is available.
- Most Beautiful Campus – Colgate University (NY)
- Best-Run College – Elon University (NC)
- Best College Library – University of Chicago (IL)
- Best Campus Food – Virginia Tech (VA)
- Best College Dorms – Washington University in St. Louis (MO)
- Best Health Services – Pennsylvania State University (PA)
- Happiest Students – Vanderbilt University (TN)
- Most Conservative Students – Texas A&M University (TX)
- Most Liberal Students – Sarah Lawrence College (NY)
- LGBT-Friendly – Stanford University (CA)
- Best Athletic Facilities – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (IL)
- Students Pack the Stadiums – University of Kansas (KS)
- Top Party Schools – Syracuse University (NY)
- Top Stone-Cold Sober Schools – Brigham Young University (UT)
- Their Students Love These Colleges – Claremont McKenna College (CA)