- 2 cups skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, torn or chopped
- 2 (16-ounce) cans no salt added cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- No salt seasoning
- Pepper, to taste
- To prepare salad, place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir gently to combine.
- To prepare dressing, combine vinegar and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad, tossing gently to coat.
- Serve immediately
Sponsor: Intermountain Heart Institute