News

Actions

Siblings escape burning Salt Lake City home, wood-burning stove sparked blaze

Default-Image_1280x720.png
Posted at 7:40 AM, Sep 18, 2014
and last updated 2014-09-18 09:45:25-04

SALT LAKE CITY – A brother and sister have safely escaped their burning home in Salt Lake City Thursday morning.

Officials said a wood-burning stove is to blame for the fire at 611 E. Bryan Ave.

Fire crews were able to contain the flames in about 15 minutes.

Authorities have not confirmed damage totals from the fire.