- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups corn kernels
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
In a large serving bowl, stir together quinoa, corn, broccoli, tomatoes, mint, salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, syrup, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir into salad. Chill for at least 2 hours for best flavor.