I am taking a few days off for the Thanksgiving holiday. I just wanted to share what I am grateful for:
- First and foremost, God has been so good to me this past year and I see his hand in everything I see and do.
- My family and friends who constantly keep me grounded and in check. Thanks.
- Dr’s Cottam & Richards thank you for my new life, especially the quality of life.
- Thank you to all who contributed, including BMI Utah, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and FOX13.
- Thank you to all of you for the kind words, well wishes, prayers and thoughts. I feel them every day.
I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. See you next week on Good Day Utah!