- 2 medium sized potatoes, washed, sliced into thin rounds, about ¼-inch thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 tomato, diced (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 375.
Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, grease lightly with baking spray and set aside. Put the sliced potatoes in a pot filled with water and bring to a boil; cover and continue to cook for 3 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain potatoes and pat them dry with paper towels.
Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Brush the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Layer the bacon pieces and cheeses on top of each potato slice. Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Garnish with onions, cilantro tomato and sour cream, if using.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market