- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack/cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Queso Cheese, jarred, warmed
- 4 oz. protein of choice, cooked pork, chicken or steak
- 2 oz. prepared salsa
- 1 oz. sour cream
- 1 oz. guacamole
- ½ cup black beans
- 1 fresh Jalapeno, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, pull the stems off, rough chop
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place a layer of chips down. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the chips. Add the black beans and protein over the top. Place the remaining chips over the top. Pour the warm queso cheese over the chips then sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the chips to cover completely. Cook the nachos in the oven until hot throughout. The cheese should be completely melted and bubbling.
Garnish with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos, cilantro and green onions.
Recipe provided by Costa Vida.