- 1 pound pasta, any kind
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, divided
- 1/2 cup fish or chicken stock
- 1/4 cup tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Bring the oil up to medium high heat in a large skillet. Add the shrimp with salt and pepper; saute until just cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a plate; cover to keep warm. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to the skillet, sauté for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and stock; bring heat to high for 2 to 3 minutes reducing the liquid. Whisk in the butter, salt and pepper.
Add the drained pasta to the skillet with the parsley. Add the lemon zest; mix well. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market