- 3 ounces uncooked chow Mein noodles
- 2 medium top sirloin steaks, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, any color, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package direction; drain.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add steak to pan, and cook 4-5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove; keep warm. Add garlic, celery, pepper, onion, salt and pepper. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Add noodles and steak to pan. Combine juice, sugar, and soy sauce in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add juice mixture to pan; tossing gently to coat. Garnish each serving with peanuts.
Sponsor: Utah Beef Council