- 1 (1.4-oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups 1% or 2% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup walnuts, pecans or almonds, chopped
- 1 tablespoon milk or dark chocolate, grated
Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a bowl until blended and smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
Mix together the vanilla wafer crumbs and nuts. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons into each of 6 (4-oz.) glasses, and top with 1/3 cup pudding mixture. Repeat layers with remaining crumbs/nuts and pudding mixture. Divide remaining whipped topping for top layer of each parfait. Grate chocolate over each. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.