- 1/2 pound pasta, any kind
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 oz. parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, brought up to medium heat, add the olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Saute for 5-6 minutes. Add chicken, pasta, parsley and cheese to the pan; toss well. Transfer to plates, garnish with the scallions; serve immediately.