- 1 lb. fettuccini pasta
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 14 oz can low sodium beef or chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Bring olive oil up to medium high heat in a skillet. Brown ground beef with salt and pepper. Drain excess fat. Add garlic and sauté an additional 1-2 minutes. Stir in broth, cream. Pasta, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer for 10-12 minutes. Stir in shredded parmesan cheese.
Serve in a large bowl. Garnish with parsley and onion.
Sponsor: Utah Beef Council