Ground Turkey, Zucchini, Tomato Stovetop
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup corn, fresh or thawed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a skillet, cook the turkey, zucchini, onion, garlic, salt and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the corn, tomatoes with juices, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley and serve immediately.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market