SALT LAKE CITY — Utah powder hounds can probably get excited about this video of snow falling up at Alta Saturday afternoon.
FOX 13 Meteorologist Brek Bolton said the snow will likely remain only at the higher elevations, and scattered rain showers are expected down in the lower elevations. Bolton said October 3 isn’t necessarily early to see snowfall, but he said it’s always a good sign when you see snow in the mountains.
Stay up to date with the ever-changing Utah weather with the FOX 13 Weather App.
The FOX 13 Weather app includes:
* Severe weather alerts
* Live radar in the highest resolution available (250 meter)
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you and your family safe in severe weather
* Current, hourly and daily forecasts
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery