- 2 lbs. Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large garlic cloves, grated
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 12 fresh basil leaves, torn
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients with salt and pepper. Arrange on a sheet pan. Roast for 20 minutes or until the tomatoes start to caramelize. Allow the tomatoes to cool to room temperature.
Add the mozzarella, basil and additional salt and pepper, if needed. Serve at room temperature.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market