News

Actions

Man suffers third-degree burns after flash fire in South Salt Lake

Posted at 4:29 PM, Nov 02, 2015
and last updated 2015-11-02 20:13:09-05

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah -- A man suffered third-degree burns after a flash fire erupted while he was working on a car in South Salt Lake Monday afternoon.

The incident occurred in the area of 100 East and 3800 South. Police say a man working on his vehicle spilled gas, which hit a combustion point. As a result, the victim was set on fire.

More information will be provided as it becomes available.