- 1 lb. large tomatoes, sliced ¼” thick
- 1 lb. zucchini, sliced ¼” thick
- 1 lb. squash, sliced ¼” thick
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped (optional)
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Coat a 2-quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Alternately layer sliced tomatoes, zucchini, squash and corn kernels. Season each layer with no salt seasoning and pepper. Combine panko and Parmesan, and sprinkle on top.
Bake, uncovered, in the center of oven 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cover with foil, and bake for 10 additional minutes or until vegetables are tender. Top with green onions and cilantro, if using. Serve immediately.