- 1 cup white beans or chickpeas, no salt added, rinsed
- 1 cup black beans, no salt added, rinsed
- 1/2 cup kidney beans, no salt added, rinsed
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (reserve some for garnish)
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 jalapeno (optional)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Combine the first 8 ingredients a food processor and the jalapeno, if using. Pulse until combined. Add no salt seasoning and pepper, to taste; combine.
Add the bean dip to a serving bowl. Garnish with tomatoes and cilantro. Serve with whole grain crackers, pita bread and fresh vegetables.