- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
Garlic Tarter Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Tangy Cocktail Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
For the Garlic Tarter Sauce, combine all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
For the Tangy Cocktail Sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
To serve, place shrimp on a serving platter with two dipping sauces. If shrimp is peeled, have a bowl on the side for the shells.