SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah – The Utah Department of Corrections is searching for five fugitives and are asking for your help.
Officers said all five were last seen in the Salt Lake City area.
Authorities said, if you see them, do no try to stop or apprehend them on your own.
• Adam Troy Cozort, 34, is 5 feet 9 inches tall, with hazel eyes and brown hair. He is on parole for possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person; attempted murder; possession of a controlled substance; and theft by receiving stolen property. Cozort absconded on June 4, 2015.
• Irvin Forrest Jr., 24, is 5 feet 9 inches tall, with brown eyes and black hair. His convictions include possession of a controlled substance; burglary; robbery; aggravated assault with a deadly weapon or force; and failure to stop at the command of a police officer. Forrest absconded on July 25, 2015.
• Michael John Bowden, 35, is 5 feet 9 inches tall, with blue eyes and brown hair. He is on parole for child abuse/neglect. Bowen absconded on Nov. 6, 2014.
• Gustavo Chavez-Ibar, 59, is 5 feet 11 inches tall, with brown eyes and black hair. He is on parole for forcible sex abuse. Chavez-Ibar absconded on Aug. 23, 2012.
• Ramon Arballo, 39, is 5 feet 6 inches tall, with brown eyes and black hair. He is on parole for aggravated assault, burglary and theft from a person. Arballo absconded on May 14, 2008.