(CNN) — Nestle — which makes DiGiorno pizza and Lean Cuisine and Stouffer’s frozen meals and entrees — is recalling some of those brands’ products, citing the concern they might include glass pieces.
Nestle said no injuries have been reported, but the recall is necessary because items may contain pieces of glass big enough to harm people.
“Although our investigation is ongoing, we believe the source of the glass is spinach that was an ingredient common to the products subject to this recall,” Nestle said.
The company asked consumers who bought the following products to look at the product codes:
• DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
• DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
• Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
• Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
• Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
• Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna
• Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
• Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
“Consumers who may have purchased the products listed above should not consume them but should instead contact Nestle Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676,” a company statement said.
The product codes for the recalled items, as well as Best Before Dates to be on the lookout for, are available on the company’s website at http://www.nestleusa.com/media/pressreleases/.
Nestle is based in Switzerland and has a U.S. headquarters in California.
™ & © 2016 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.