Taylorsville High back in session after suspected gas leak

Posted at 12:37 PM, Mar 10, 2016
and last updated 2016-03-10 15:09:28-05

TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — Taylorsville High School is back in session Thursday after it was evacuated due to reports of a possible gas leak in the school’s pool area.

Tweets from the Granite School District said all students and staff members have been accounted for. Fire and school district officials responded to the school to assess the situation.

The school district posted a message for parents and legal guardians on its Facebook page, which asks them not to come to the campus “as it is restricted by law enforcement to ensure student safety.”